My name is Kemble. I live in Georgia. My professional craft is code, graphics & branding. I do my best to lead a Christlike life.
Life is about the small things. A cup of Earl Grey Tea with my lady, Ruth. A hike with the family. Scratching Gus, German Shepherd #2, behind the ears. The smell of Jasmine in the Spring. These are the little things that make a life truly lovely.
A few of my Pursuits:
- Tiny House Homesteading
- Southern Food (& the challenge to make it healthy)
- Our Two German Shepherds, Gus & Azura
- Exploring the South East on the Weekends
We each need a mission. We’re fit for more than paying bills and eventually kicking the bucket. My Continued goals in life are the following:
- Love & care for the people God has placed me with.
- Give thanks and show gratitude constantly.
- Take utmost care of the body God gave me & the natural world I am a steward of.
- Become rich in friends, memories & experiences.
- Ever hone my daily habits, discipline & resolve to live well.
- Seek to gain knowledge rather than material possessions.
- And finally, work to bring some joy to others each and every day.